Eva Longoria Dating Mayor of Los Angeles, Claims Mag
5:24 pm, December 19th, 2012
Eva Longoria is being “secretly romanced by the mayor of Los Angeles,” according to Star.
Star reports that the pair was recently spotted “holding hands and sneaking into a late-night showing of Lincoln in L.A.”
A supposed “spy” tells the tab, “They were trying to go unnoticed, but it seemed pretty clear they were on a date.”
And another so-called “source” for the mag says Longoria and Villaraigosa have been “flirting for a while.”
The “insider” notes, “Everything heated up when they worked to help get President Obama reelected,” adding, “He started to insist that they go to events around the country together.”
“I don’t know why they won’t just be open about their relationship,” wonders the source.
Well, Gossip Cop does.
It’s because… there is no relationship.
We checked in with a rep for Longoria, who laughed off the rumor, telling us, “This is not true. Eva is not dating Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents