Eva Longoria: NOW I’m Dating Ernesto Arguello and “Couldn’t Be Happier”
7:11 pm, July 4th, 2013
Eva Longoria will be the first to admit that a lot can change over a few months.
“I think that’s why our relationship is so special – we truly started as friends,” Longoria tells People.
The new couple met last year, when Arguello was cast on the Longoria-produced dating show “Ready for Love.”
And while the reality star’s romance from the show didn’t last, he and Longoria are now moving full-steam ahead.
The former “Desperate Housewives” star says she’s already traveled to Nicaragua to meet Arguello’s family, and also recently traveled with him on a philanthropic trip to Honduras.
Of the relationship’s delayed start, Longoria says, “I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn’t see!”
And she seems more than pleased with the new development, and the decision to go public.
“Happy to share NOW that it’s true! Couldn’t be happier…” she tweeted after the news broke.
Do you think Longoria and Arguello make a good couple?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Russell Westbrook Is One Toned NBA Baller
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Is Ariana Grande's Stiletto Heel Look Too Sexy?
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Elegant In Black
- What's the Trashiest Celeb Feud?