Eva Longoria: NOW I’m Dating Ernesto Arguello and “Couldn’t Be Happier”
7:11 pm, July 4th, 2013
Eva Longoria will be the first to admit that a lot can change over a few months.
“I think that’s why our relationship is so special – we truly started as friends,” Longoria tells People.
The new couple met last year, when Arguello was cast on the Longoria-produced dating show “Ready for Love.”
And while the reality star’s romance from the show didn’t last, he and Longoria are now moving full-steam ahead.
The former “Desperate Housewives” star says she’s already traveled to Nicaragua to meet Arguello’s family, and also recently traveled with him on a philanthropic trip to Honduras.
Of the relationship’s delayed start, Longoria says, “I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn’t see!”
And she seems more than pleased with the new development, and the decision to go public.
“Happy to share NOW that it’s true! Couldn’t be happier…” she tweeted after the news broke.
Do you think Longoria and Arguello make a good couple?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court