Eva Longoria as “Avengers” Wasp Casting Rumor Wrong
12:04 pm, July 27th, 2010
There has been a ton of speculation and hype around the superhero spectacle that is The Avengers.
And with a cast like this, there’s good reason.
The “Desperate Housewives” star “is thisclose to starring in the second Avengers film as The Wasp,” according to a Fox “source.”
“Marvel is in negotations with Eva and she is just right for the role,” continues the item. “First, she read for the part, then she went into the studio for camera tests.”
“The team liked her for The Wasp so much that she did green screen work in late spring. She’s perfect in size and attitude. Eva is cute, sexy and full of energy for the part.”
While it’s true that Longoria is “cute, sex and full of energy,” the Fox report is “full” of something else.
Sources close to the production tell Gossip Cop the Longoria as Wasp rumor is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About Cancer Scare
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Court Thinks Dina Lohan Is Certifiably Crazy
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair