CLAIM: Eva Longoria’s Adopting a Baby
4:00 pm, November 29th, 2010
Picking up a story from the Daily Mail - without bothering to fact-check it – Perez Hilton writes, ”Although we can’t even begin to imagine how difficult the divorce from her husband Tony Parker must be right now, sources close to Eva Longoria are maintaining that the actress still wants to be a mother, and is looking to adopt a child from Haiti!”
He then quotes “insiders” as saying,”Eva had her heart set on adopting a child from Haiti. She so wants to be a mother. She wanted to adopt with Tony, but she’s happy to go ahead as a single parent and is very excited after what’s been a dark period.”
Perez further editorializes that Longoria is being “selfless to look beyond her own pain and still focus on what’s important to her!”
And that would be incredibly selfless, if it were true.
But a source close to the “Desperate Housewives” star says she has no plans right now to adopt.
You’ll recall the same week that Longoria and Parker announced their split, Star magazine embarrassingly reported that the couple was in the midst of adopting a child.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair