Susan Sarandon’s Actress Daughter Eva Amurri Weds Kyle Martino
7:20 pm, October 29th, 2011
The Oscar-winner and her ex-partner, Tim Robbins, who raised Amurri for most of her life, hosted the wedding celebration.
Sister Helen Prejean, whose anti-death-penalty book Sarandon’s Dead Man Walking was based, officiated the ceremony.
Afterwards, the newlyweds and their guests enjoyed a black-tie dinner and dancing, reports People.
The Californication actress and Martino got engaged last December.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Miley Cyrus Is Still Sticking To Feminist Claim
- Sarah Silverman Gives Ex Jimmy Kimmel's Stuff Back
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries