Susan Sarandon’s Actress Daughter Eva Amurri Gets Engaged
12:39 pm, December 12th, 2010
The Californication actress tweeted, ”The most wonderful man on this planet is now my FIANCEE!!!! #Engaged!”
That “wonderful man” would be former professional soccer player and now TV commentator Kyle Martino.
Amurri added, “What a week: I became a cartoon character, did a Maxim shoot, and got engaged! Lol. Not bad, not bad. Thanks for all the congrats!!”
Amurri is Sarandon’s daughter with Italian director Franco Amurri.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank