Kennedy Matriarch: I’m “Thrilled” Taylor Swift Will Be Our Neighbor (VIDEO)
2:00 pm, October 15th, 2012VIDEO
At the 23rd annual Robert F. Kennedy Gold Tournament in Hyannis Port over the weekend, the family matriarch told the Cape Cod Times of Swift, “She is just spectacular. She is just sensational, inside and out.
Kennedy added, “She’s very kind and… do you know what she really is? She’s game. She had never sailed before. She sailed… She played [everything] that everyone else was doing and she was good at it. And [with] no fuss.”
The matriarch also confirmed that Swift had purchased a home near the Kennedy compound in Hyannis Port, saying, “I’m happy that we’ll be neighbors. I’m thrilled.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents