Kennedy Matriarch: We’d Be “So Lucky” to Have Taylor Swift in Family
6:41 pm, August 1st, 2012
At a Television Critics Association panel on Wednesday, Ethel — the widow of Robert F. Kennedy — was asked for her thoughts on Swift dating her grandson, and whether the singer would make a good addition to their famous family.
“We should be so lucky,” Ethel told the crowd.
Though Ethel downplayed her role as matchmaker for the blossoming couple, the 83-year-old is at least partly responsible for the romance.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Ethel and Swift became fast friends last year, after the former attorney general’s widow requested to meet the songstress.
Following even more time together at the Sundance Film Festival, Swift spent the July 4th holiday weekend with the Kennedy clan — after which she was wrongly linked to Patrick Schwarzenegger — and hit it off with Conor.
And the rest, as they say, is history.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Common Gets Checked On Twitter?