Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca Split After 10 Years Together
12:55 pm, February 18th, 2013
“It is with much consideration and a heavy heart that we are announcing that after 10 years of a loving relationship, the decision was made to move on without each other,” the couple said in a statement on Monday.
Zohn, the winner of “Survivor: Africa,” and Morasca, who won ”Survivor: Amazon,” competed on “The Amazing Race” together, and also starred on their own show, “Everyday Health.”
Their relationship was tested over the years by Zohn’s long cancer battle, with the reality star undergoing a stem cell transplant for Hodgkin’s lymphoma last year.
In their statement to People, Zohn and Morasca added, “We will carry with us the memories of a relationship grounded in love, laughter, support and friendship.”
“We have experienced some of life’s greatest joys and toughest challenges together and our decision to be apart can never diminish that,” the couple said. “We want to thank everyone for their support and we ask that our privacy be respected as we move forward.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own