Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca Split After 10 Years Together
12:55 pm, February 18th, 2013
“It is with much consideration and a heavy heart that we are announcing that after 10 years of a loving relationship, the decision was made to move on without each other,” the couple said in a statement on Monday.
Zohn, the winner of “Survivor: Africa,” and Morasca, who won ”Survivor: Amazon,” competed on “The Amazing Race” together, and also starred on their own show, “Everyday Health.”
Their relationship was tested over the years by Zohn’s long cancer battle, with the reality star undergoing a stem cell transplant for Hodgkin’s lymphoma last year.
In their statement to People, Zohn and Morasca added, “We will carry with us the memories of a relationship grounded in love, laughter, support and friendship.”
“We have experienced some of life’s greatest joys and toughest challenges together and our decision to be apart can never diminish that,” the couple said. “We want to thank everyone for their support and we ask that our privacy be respected as we move forward.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Fashion Fail: Hayley Williams' Plastic Bag Dress
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction