Ernest Borgnine Dies at 95
5:37 pm, July 8th, 2012
Ernest Borgnine has died.
He won the Academy Award for Best Actor in 1955 for Marty.
Borgnine, who was also known for such films as From Here to Eternity and The Dirty Dozen, as well as the TV series “McHale’s Navy,” died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. surrounded by his family.
He was 95.
Prior to becoming an actor, Borgnine served 10 years in the Navy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Why Lindsay Lohan Is Suing Grand Theft Auto
- Conan O'Brien Says Mario Lopez Could Be President