Erin Burnett, CNN Anchor, Gets Married
12:30 pm, December 22nd, 2012
Erin Burnett is a married woman!
The CNN anchor wed banking executive David Rubulotta on Friday at City Hall in New York.
The couple got engaged last year after meeting on a blind date eight years earlier.
“Christmas is our favorite time of year. We thought it would be the perfect time to get married,” Burnett told People.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In