Erin Burnett, CNN Anchor, Gets Married
12:30 pm, December 22nd, 2012
Erin Burnett is a married woman!
The CNN anchor wed banking executive David Rubulotta on Friday at City Hall in New York.
The couple got engaged last year after meeting on a blind date eight years earlier.
“Christmas is our favorite time of year. We thought it would be the perfect time to get married,” Burnett told People.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss