Erin Burnett, CNN Anchor, Gets Married
12:30 pm, December 22nd, 2012
Erin Burnett is a married woman!
The CNN anchor wed banking executive David Rubulotta on Friday at City Hall in New York.
The couple got engaged last year after meeting on a blind date eight years earlier.
“Christmas is our favorite time of year. We thought it would be the perfect time to get married,” Burnett told People.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet