Erin Brockovich Arrested for Boating While Intoxicated in Las Vegas
10:47 am, June 9th, 2013
The environmental advocate was taken into custody at the Las Vegas Boat Harbor in Lake Mead, Nevada, after she had trouble trying to dock her boat and required help.
Brockovich, who allegedly was slurring her speech, reportedly failed a sobriety test, blowing “significantly” higher than the legal limit of .08.
She was released from jail after posting $1,000 bail, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
Roberts won the Best Actress Oscar in 2001 for her portrayal of Brockovich.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!