And The Miss USA 2013 Winner Is…
10:59 pm, June 16th, 2013
Miss Connecticut Erin Brady was crowned the 2013 Miss USA on Sunday.
The 25-year-old beauty queen beat out 50 other contestants, including first runner-up Mary Margaret McCord of Alabama, to win the highly-coveted title.
The pageant, hosted by Giuliana Rancic and Nick Jonas, featured celebrity judges including “Real Housewives” star Nene Leakes and “The Voice” correspondent Christina Milian.
What do you think of this year’s winner?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank