And The Miss USA 2013 Winner Is…
10:59 pm, June 16th, 2013
Miss Connecticut Erin Brady was crowned the 2013 Miss USA on Sunday.
The 25-year-old beauty queen beat out 50 other contestants, including first runner-up Mary Margaret McCord of Alabama, to win the highly-coveted title.
The pageant, hosted by Giuliana Rancic and Nick Jonas, featured celebrity judges including “Real Housewives” star Nene Leakes and “The Voice” correspondent Christina Milian.
What do you think of this year’s winner?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party