RUMOR: Tony Parker Allegedly Involved with Teammate’s Wife
4:59 pm, November 17th, 2010
A rumor blowing up online claims Tony Parker was allegedly involved with former teammate Brent Barry‘s wife Erin Barry, and that she is the “other woman” whose text messages Eva Longoria reportedly says she found on Parker’s phone.
Here’s what we know…
Lopez did not disclose which member (or former member) of Parker’s San Antonio Spurs was the teammate in question.
However, a reporter for Sports Illustrated named Bryan Armen Graham tweeted, “Have it on good authority from entertainment sources that ‘former teammate’ in Tony Parker-Eva Longoria affair is Brent Barry.”
The Sports Illustrated reporter does not reveal anything more about his sources.
If Barry turns out to be the player in question, that would make his wife, Erin Barry, the woman whose text messages triggered the end of Longoria and Parker’s marriage.
Brent and Erin Barry are currently in the midst of a divorce.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Barry’s agent for comment.
Again, right now these are just allegations, and Gossip Cop is working to verify the claims.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?