RUMOR: Tony Parker Allegedly Involved with Teammate’s Wife
4:59 pm, November 17th, 2010
A rumor blowing up online claims Tony Parker was allegedly involved with former teammate Brent Barry‘s wife Erin Barry, and that she is the “other woman” whose text messages Eva Longoria reportedly says she found on Parker’s phone.
Here’s what we know…
Lopez did not disclose which member (or former member) of Parker’s San Antonio Spurs was the teammate in question.
However, a reporter for Sports Illustrated named Bryan Armen Graham tweeted, “Have it on good authority from entertainment sources that ‘former teammate’ in Tony Parker-Eva Longoria affair is Brent Barry.”
The Sports Illustrated reporter does not reveal anything more about his sources.
If Barry turns out to be the player in question, that would make his wife, Erin Barry, the woman whose text messages triggered the end of Longoria and Parker’s marriage.
Brent and Erin Barry are currently in the midst of a divorce.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Barry’s agent for comment.
Again, right now these are just allegations, and Gossip Cop is working to verify the claims.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet