CLAIM: Jessica Simpson Spending $50,000 to Redo Eric Johnson’s Teeth for Wedding
12:01 pm, January 2nd, 2014
“Jessica Simpson’s wedding dress isn’t the only white thing she wants to show off on her big day!” shrieks Star magazine.
According to the tabloid, Simpson is “shelling out $50,000 to ensure that her fiance, Eric Johnson, can flash his pearly whites when the couple say ‘I do’ in the coming months.”
Because just two months ago, Star was predicting that the couple wouldn’t be getting married due to Simpson’s “cold feet.”
And that came on the heels of years’ worth of false stories about the fashion entrepreneur and Johnson, including bogus accusations of him leading a “dark double life” and questionable allegations about the origins of their relationship.
It’s almost as though Star has terrible Simpson sources who keep getting stuff wrong.
In any case, this time the magazine insists that she asked her dentist to give Johnson “a complete set of porcelain veneers, which cost $2,600 per tooth.”
“Jessica postponed her wedding twice because she wants the photos to be perfect,” a so-called “pal” explains to Star. “She wants Eric to have the best teeth in town when they tie the knot.”
While we’re sure Simpson wants Johnson to look his best on their eventual wedding day, she’s NOT making him get a mouth makeover.
A source close to the couple calls the Star report “preposterous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank