Jessica Simpson’s Fiance Eric Johnson “Failed” As Clothing Designer?
5:19 pm, February 13th, 2013
“Jessica Simpson’s fiancé just went from failed NFL player to failed fashion designer,” claims Star.
According to the tabloid, the fashion entrepreneur “has scrapped plans to put baby daddy Eric Johnson in charge of a new menswear line.”
Star explains that Simpson’s business partners “hated Eric’s designs.”
The outlet’s source continues, “The idea of a men’s line was nixed as soon as the presentation meeting finished.”
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop there was “never a menswear line [planned]” with Johnson, and the Star story is totally untrue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Orlando Bloom & Liv Tyler's Relationship Revealed
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- Taylor Swift's Perfect Blustery Day Outfit
- Life With Gisele's Bündch
- Celeb Hotties And Their Shirtless Selfies!