Jessica Simpson’s Fiance Eric Johnson “Failed” As Clothing Designer?
5:19 pm, February 13th, 2013
“Jessica Simpson’s fiancé just went from failed NFL player to failed fashion designer,” claims Star.
According to the tabloid, the fashion entrepreneur “has scrapped plans to put baby daddy Eric Johnson in charge of a new menswear line.”
Star explains that Simpson’s business partners “hated Eric’s designs.”
The outlet’s source continues, “The idea of a men’s line was nixed as soon as the presentation meeting finished.”
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop there was “never a menswear line [planned]” with Johnson, and the Star story is totally untrue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014