Jessica Simpson’s Fiance Eric Johnson “Failed” As Clothing Designer?
5:19 pm, February 13th, 2013
“Jessica Simpson’s fiancé just went from failed NFL player to failed fashion designer,” claims Star.
According to the tabloid, the fashion entrepreneur “has scrapped plans to put baby daddy Eric Johnson in charge of a new menswear line.”
Star explains that Simpson’s business partners “hated Eric’s designs.”
The outlet’s source continues, “The idea of a men’s line was nixed as soon as the presentation meeting finished.”
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop there was “never a menswear line [planned]” with Johnson, and the Star story is totally untrue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss