Emmylou Harris Possible Hit and Run Under Investigation
11:15 am, December 29th, 2012
Emmylou Harris is being investigated for an alleged hit and run.
The country singer was involved in an October 1 incident in which she allegedly struck a vehicle with her rental car and fled the scene.
According to TMZ, the California Highway Patrol opened an investigation after the other driver filed a report, and the case has been forwarded to the Los Angeles County District Attorney for potential prosecution.
A rep for Harris acknowledges that she had a “minor traffic accident” on the day in question, but that the performer hadn’t realized the vehicles made enough contact to warrant stopping and exchanging information.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples