Emmylou Harris Possible Hit and Run Under Investigation
11:15 am, December 29th, 2012
Emmylou Harris is being investigated for an alleged hit and run.
The country singer was involved in an October 1 incident in which she allegedly struck a vehicle with her rental car and fled the scene.
According to TMZ, the California Highway Patrol opened an investigation after the other driver filed a report, and the case has been forwarded to the Los Angeles County District Attorney for potential prosecution.
A rep for Harris acknowledges that she had a “minor traffic accident” on the day in question, but that the performer hadn’t realized the vehicles made enough contact to warrant stopping and exchanging information.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?