Emmylou Harris Possible Hit and Run Under Investigation
11:15 am, December 29th, 2012
Emmylou Harris is being investigated for an alleged hit and run.
The country singer was involved in an October 1 incident in which she allegedly struck a vehicle with her rental car and fled the scene.
According to TMZ, the California Highway Patrol opened an investigation after the other driver filed a report, and the case has been forwarded to the Los Angeles County District Attorney for potential prosecution.
A rep for Harris acknowledges that she had a “minor traffic accident” on the day in question, but that the performer hadn’t realized the vehicles made enough contact to warrant stopping and exchanging information.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents