Emmylou Harris Possible Hit and Run Under Investigation
11:15 am, December 29th, 2012
Emmylou Harris is being investigated for an alleged hit and run.
The country singer was involved in an October 1 incident in which she allegedly struck a vehicle with her rental car and fled the scene.
According to TMZ, the California Highway Patrol opened an investigation after the other driver filed a report, and the case has been forwarded to the Los Angeles County District Attorney for potential prosecution.
A rep for Harris acknowledges that she had a “minor traffic accident” on the day in question, but that the performer hadn’t realized the vehicles made enough contact to warrant stopping and exchanging information.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own