LISTEN: Emmy Rossum Gets “Punk’d” By Bachelor Sean Lowe on Ryan Seacrest
2:14 pm, February 15th, 2013AUDIO
Rossum, a “Bachelor” aficionado who was recently gifted by Anderson Cooper with a boyfriend pillow imprinted with Sean Lowe’s face, received a phone call from the reality star on Seacrest’s radio show.
Rossum, totally taken aback when she heard Lowe’s voice, asked, “What? Hi? Wait, is this for real? I’m freaking out right now. That’s crazy. What up!”
However, the “Shameless” star quickly felt comfortable enough to ask The Bachelor if he was indeed a “born-again virgin,” as Us Weekly reported this week.
Rossum asked, “This is true? So you used to do it but you don’t anymore? Is this a joke? Am I being punk’d?”
She also grilled Lowe about Tierra LiCausi’s engagment.
Check out the AUDIO below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?