Emma Watson Confronted By Trespasser on Noah Movie Set
12:52 pm, October 14th, 2012
Emma Watson was confronted by a trespasser while filming her upcoming movie Noah in New York this weekend.
The unidentified man approached the actress on the Long Island set and attempted to hand her a letter, according to The Sun.
Watson was reportedly frightened by the incident, as she allegedly recognized the trespasser from trying to contact her in the past.
A rep for Watson tells Gossip Cop, “An unauthorized individual was removed from the Noah production by on-set security, as he was found trespassing. No further action was required.”
Watson stars alongside Russell Crowe and Anthony Hopkins in the biblical epic, which is slated for a 2014 release.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna