Emma Watson Confronted By Trespasser on Noah Movie Set
12:52 pm, October 14th, 2012
Emma Watson was confronted by a trespasser while filming her upcoming movie Noah in New York this weekend.
The unidentified man approached the actress on the Long Island set and attempted to hand her a letter, according to The Sun.
Watson was reportedly frightened by the incident, as she allegedly recognized the trespasser from trying to contact her in the past.
A rep for Watson tells Gossip Cop, “An unauthorized individual was removed from the Noah production by on-set security, as he was found trespassing. No further action was required.”
Watson stars alongside Russell Crowe and Anthony Hopkins in the biblical epic, which is slated for a 2014 release.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank