Emma Watson: I Never “Realized” I Was Famous Until I Went To College in U.S.
4:41 pm, June 25th, 2013
As for how she’s managed to stay on the right path unlike some of her fellow child stars, the actress shares, “I think, in a way, I was very protected during Harry Potter, because I was working all the time. I would get in the car, go to the studio, and go home.”
Watson says because she lived in England and kept a low profile, she didn’t even realize she was a huge star until she enrolled in Brown University in 2009.
The actress reveals, “It sounds stupid, or completely unbelievable, but that was when I really realized that I was famous.”
“There are still days when I deal with [fame] horribly and there are days when I deal with it really well,” says the young star, who admits there are times she feels “wobbly” on the red carpet.
Watson, who’s not much of a partier herself, tells the mag she had an interesting time playing wild child Nicki in The Bling Ring.
She recalls, “We were doing a scene in a nightclub and this girl accidentally put her stiletto through my toe! And the crazy thing is, I had so much adrenaline going through my system that I just kept dancing until, finally, I looked down at my foot and saw the blood.”
The issue hits newsstands on July 2.
What do you think of Watson’s interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?