Emma Watson Puts Brakes on Brown
1:48 pm, March 7th, 2011
Emma Watson will take a break from her studies at Brown University, the star announced today on her official site.
“As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything,” writes the actress, “but recently I’ve had so much to juggle that being a student AND fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible.”
“I’ve decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter (the last one comes out this summer) and to focus on my other professional and acting projects.”
“I will still be working towards my degree,” adds Watson. “It’s just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought.”
In addition to finishing off the blockbuster Potter series, Watson is attached to other upcoming film roles and is involved in several fashion projects.
She entered Brown in fall 2009.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired