MAG: Emma Watson in “Downward Spiral” After ‘Harry Potter’
10:20 am, July 28th, 2011
“Emma Watson is caught in a downward spiral of partying because she’s so distraught over the end of the Harry Potter franchise,” reports Star magazine.
The mag says Watson was celebrating after the London premiere of Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hallows: Part 2 on July 7, and quotes a supposed “insider” as saying, “Emma was out of control. She was dancing rowdily one minute and then sobbing on a crew member’s shoulder the next.”
The so-called “source” explains, “The end of Harry Potter is having an effect on her. She always knew she would have to face this one day, which is why she enrolled at Brown University,” adding, “Unfortunately, the prospect of getting a college education isn’t helping her anxiety.”
The tabloid also says Watson “made a big scene when she appeared on the ‘Late Show with David Letterman‘ on July 11.”
“It made for really uncomfortable viewing,” says the alleged “insider,” noting, “All [Letterman] did was ask her if she ever drank, and she laughed like a hyena and then admitted that one time she had gotten drunk.”
The source adds, “Everyone’s worried she’s having a meltdown” because she fears “no one will cast her in another role.”
Watson has already been cast in another role – she’s starring in The Perks of Being a Wallflower - which Star would know had it paid attention.
And in no way did she “make a scene” on Letterman. She was charming and humble, and said she wasn’t much of a party animal and had only been drunk once.
Also, Watson enrolled at Brown because she wanted an education and “loves studying pretty much more than anything,” as she’s said in the past.
Everything in the story is entirely made up and FALSE.
Watson’s rep confirms to Gossip Cop, ”This is a ridiculous story and in no way true.”
Once again, it’s Star that’s “having a meltdown.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank