Emma Watson is New Face of Lancome
9:04 am, March 14th, 2011
Emma Watson is the new face of Lancôme.
The Harry Potter star revealed the news herself today on Twitter, after dropping a series of riddle-like clues about her “new venture.”
An announcement from the French cosmetics giant made it official.
“Thanks to her charm, romanticism and her incredible modernity, Emma Watson has become the icon of her generation,” explained the company in a press statement, adding that Watson “brings a fresh spirit” to Lancôme.
As an “ambassadress” for the brand, Watson follows stars including Julia Roberts, Kate Winslet, Penelope Cruz and Anne Hathaway.
Last week, the actress announced she was taking a break from her studies at Brown University.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank