Emma Watson is New Face of Lancome
9:04 am, March 14th, 2011
Emma Watson is the new face of Lancôme.
The Harry Potter star revealed the news herself today on Twitter, after dropping a series of riddle-like clues about her “new venture.”
An announcement from the French cosmetics giant made it official.
“Thanks to her charm, romanticism and her incredible modernity, Emma Watson has become the icon of her generation,” explained the company in a press statement, adding that Watson “brings a fresh spirit” to Lancôme.
As an “ambassadress” for the brand, Watson follows stars including Julia Roberts, Kate Winslet, Penelope Cruz and Anne Hathaway.
Last week, the actress announced she was taking a break from her studies at Brown University.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs