Emma Watson is New Face of Lancome
9:04 am, March 14th, 2011
Emma Watson is the new face of Lancôme.
The Harry Potter star revealed the news herself today on Twitter, after dropping a series of riddle-like clues about her “new venture.”
An announcement from the French cosmetics giant made it official.
“Thanks to her charm, romanticism and her incredible modernity, Emma Watson has become the icon of her generation,” explained the company in a press statement, adding that Watson “brings a fresh spirit” to Lancôme.
As an “ambassadress” for the brand, Watson follows stars including Julia Roberts, Kate Winslet, Penelope Cruz and Anne Hathaway.
Last week, the actress announced she was taking a break from her studies at Brown University.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own