Emma Watson Did Not Cut Hair for ‘Dragon Tattoo’ Role
1:43 pm, August 10th, 2010
A major rumor emerged today, courtesy of The Sun, which claims that Harry Potter star Emma Watson chopped off her hair to land the most coveted role in movies — Lisbeth Salander in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
According to the paper, Watson’s new pixie cut is no simple style switch. It’s allegedly part of her strategy to win the Salander competition.
So is it true that the woman who grew up as the proper Hermione Granger got the new ‘do to play the Dragon franchise’s star?
The rumor is “absolutely false on all accounts,” a rep for Watson tells Gossip Cop.
So ignore those reports of the actress ditching her hair to play the heroine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents