Emma Watson Did Not Cut Hair for ‘Dragon Tattoo’ Role
1:43 pm, August 10th, 2010
A major rumor emerged today, courtesy of The Sun, which claims that Harry Potter star Emma Watson chopped off her hair to land the most coveted role in movies — Lisbeth Salander in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
According to the paper, Watson’s new pixie cut is no simple style switch. It’s allegedly part of her strategy to win the Salander competition.
So is it true that the woman who grew up as the proper Hermione Granger got the new ‘do to play the Dragon franchise’s star?
The rumor is “absolutely false on all accounts,” a rep for Watson tells Gossip Cop.
So ignore those reports of the actress ditching her hair to play the heroine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court