Emma Watson Talks Dating British vs. American Guys on Ellen (VIDEO)
11:59 am, October 16th, 2012VIDEO
The Perks of Being a Wallflower actress, who’s dating fellow Brit Will Adamowicz, reveals, “English guys… dress really well and they are very well mannered. But they are also very restrained.”
“Usually in the whole courting situation, I’m used to being first of all, ignored for the first two months of the ritual. And then maybe they’ll acknowledge my presence,” Watson explains.
She goes on to add, “Then I arrive in America, and I remember a few nights into Brown [University], this guy just being like, ‘I like you. You’re great. Let’s go on a date. Let’s do it.’ I’m like, ‘I’m sorry, what just happened?’”
“They’re very like open and very straight-forward, but they wear flip-flops and I don’t know if I like that,” admits Watson.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy