Burberry Has Not “Canned” Emma Watson
12:41 pm, August 5th, 2010
Some outlets should know better than to try to make a wizard disappear.
Sky News reported that Watson had helped boost sales for the company over the course of their partnership, but was going to be “sidelined” for a future campaign. Soon enough, Parade.com and other major sites perpetuated the story that Watson was “canned.”
But Gossip Cop found out the Hogwarts heroine’s supposed ouster is hogwash.
Huntington-Whiteley’s rep tells us the actress-model’s involvement with Burberry is nothing new, and that she is not “replacing” Watson, who will remain with Burberry.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody