Burberry Has Not “Canned” Emma Watson
12:41 pm, August 5th, 2010
Some outlets should know better than to try to make a wizard disappear.
Sky News reported that Watson had helped boost sales for the company over the course of their partnership, but was going to be “sidelined” for a future campaign. Soon enough, Parade.com and other major sites perpetuated the story that Watson was “canned.”
But Gossip Cop found out the Hogwarts heroine’s supposed ouster is hogwash.
Huntington-Whiteley’s rep tells us the actress-model’s involvement with Burberry is nothing new, and that she is not “replacing” Watson, who will remain with Burberry.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage