Emma Stone: My Twitter Was Hacked!
2:44 pm, March 21st, 2013LISTEN
Ryan Seacrest asked the actress about Twitter during an interview on his radio show on Thursday, after a series of cryptic messages appeared and were then deleted from Stone’s official account.
She was more than happy to clear the air.
“I have never tweeted,” Stone told Seacrest, clarifying, “I’ve tweeted one time to Seth MacFarlane. I said, ‘Me too, oh boy.’ And then I’ve been hacked ever since, and they locked me out of my Twitter so I can’t access it because they changed my email and my password, so we are trying to figure out how to delete it.”
One of the hacker tweets was an anagram for “Andrew and Shailene sitting in a tree,” leading many observers to believe that Stone was saying something was going on between Garfield and their Amazing Spider-Man 2 co-star Shailene Woodley.
Talking to Seacrest, Stone called Woodley “one of my favorite human beings on the planet” and swears the tweet did not come from her.
Listen to Stone explaining the Twitter mystery below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!