Emma Stone: My Twitter Was Hacked!
2:44 pm, March 21st, 2013LISTEN
Ryan Seacrest asked the actress about Twitter during an interview on his radio show on Thursday, after a series of cryptic messages appeared and were then deleted from Stone’s official account.
She was more than happy to clear the air.
“I have never tweeted,” Stone told Seacrest, clarifying, “I’ve tweeted one time to Seth MacFarlane. I said, ‘Me too, oh boy.’ And then I’ve been hacked ever since, and they locked me out of my Twitter so I can’t access it because they changed my email and my password, so we are trying to figure out how to delete it.”
One of the hacker tweets was an anagram for “Andrew and Shailene sitting in a tree,” leading many observers to believe that Stone was saying something was going on between Garfield and their Amazing Spider-Man 2 co-star Shailene Woodley.
Talking to Seacrest, Stone called Woodley “one of my favorite human beings on the planet” and swears the tweet did not come from her.
Listen to Stone explaining the Twitter mystery below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'