Emma Stone: My Twitter Was Hacked!
2:44 pm, March 21st, 2013LISTEN
Ryan Seacrest asked the actress about Twitter during an interview on his radio show on Thursday, after a series of cryptic messages appeared and were then deleted from Stone’s official account.
She was more than happy to clear the air.
“I have never tweeted,” Stone told Seacrest, clarifying, “I’ve tweeted one time to Seth MacFarlane. I said, ‘Me too, oh boy.’ And then I’ve been hacked ever since, and they locked me out of my Twitter so I can’t access it because they changed my email and my password, so we are trying to figure out how to delete it.”
One of the hacker tweets was an anagram for “Andrew and Shailene sitting in a tree,” leading many observers to believe that Stone was saying something was going on between Garfield and their Amazing Spider-Man 2 co-star Shailene Woodley.
Talking to Seacrest, Stone called Woodley “one of my favorite human beings on the planet” and swears the tweet did not come from her.
Listen to Stone explaining the Twitter mystery below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?