TAB: Emma Stone “Struggling with a Major Health Crisis”
5:07 pm, February 29th, 2012
“Emma Stone: Surgery to Save Her Voice,” reads the headline of a piece from Star.
According to the tab, the actress “is secretly struggling with a major health crisis” — polyps in her throat — “which will require surgery to remove.”
A so-called “insider” tells the mag, Stone has already delayed having an operation for “more than a year… because she’s booking so many roles. She’s nervous about not being able to speak for 30 days as part of the recovery.”
Oh no… Star is off-base again.
A source close to Stone tells Gossip Cop that the tab’s story is “not true,” and that the actress “isn’t involved in any health crisis.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On