Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone On The Rocks Because She’s a “Shopaholic”?
2:39 pm, September 8th, 2012
A “source” tells the magazine that Garfield has accused Stone of “being a shopaholic.”
“She has been spending money like water, and it really bothers Andrew,” claims the Star insider. “They’re both worth millions — but while Andrew is very frugal and practical, Emma is the complete opposite.”
The “tattler” goes on to explain, “She always wants to go to the most expensive restaurants, and when it comes to tipping, she never leaves less than 50 percent.”
According to the Star source, Garfield is now “second-guessing his decision to move forward with the relationship.”
Let’s get this straight: Andrew Garfield might end things with Emma Stone because she tips well.
Even though they’re both wealthy, and despite the fact they’ve been in a happy, long-term relationship during which he presumably noticed her generosity before now.
Maybe Star is just frustrated that Stone and Garfield are still together nearly a year after the magazine falsely suggested he cheated on her.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop the latest Star story is “absurd.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo