Emma Roberts Trying to Remake Pretty Woman?
4:13 pm, November 20th, 2012
“Emma Roberts Whoring Herself Out For Pretty Woman Reboot?” asks the perpetually clueless Perez Hilton.
Perez claims, “Em has been whoring herself out (metaphorically, of course) to producers, trying desperately to get someone, anyone to back her mastermind plan.”
He quotes a purported “insider” as saying, “Emma’s dream is to re-create Pretty Woman, it’s her ideal role. She’s been in talks with producers about the possibility of revisiting the character Julia made famous in a reboot of the original film.”
Moreover, Emma allegedly “wants to be just as successful” as her famous aunt, notes the so-called “source.”
Unfortunately, noted film expert Perez believes the supposed project is just a pipe dream.
“We have a feeling the odds of [Pretty Woman] getting a reboot AND Em landing the leading role are as slim as a Richard Gere wifing up a hooker!” screams the blogger.
And Gossip Cop has a feeling the odds of Perez getting a story right are just as slim.
In this case, our intuition is correct.
On Tuesday, Emma tweeted about the Pretty Woman reboot report, “Too bad that’s not true! Haha. Nobody could recreate that!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court