Emma Roberts Trying to Remake Pretty Woman?
4:13 pm, November 20th, 2012
“Emma Roberts Whoring Herself Out For Pretty Woman Reboot?” asks the perpetually clueless Perez Hilton.
Perez claims, “Em has been whoring herself out (metaphorically, of course) to producers, trying desperately to get someone, anyone to back her mastermind plan.”
He quotes a purported “insider” as saying, “Emma’s dream is to re-create Pretty Woman, it’s her ideal role. She’s been in talks with producers about the possibility of revisiting the character Julia made famous in a reboot of the original film.”
Moreover, Emma allegedly “wants to be just as successful” as her famous aunt, notes the so-called “source.”
Unfortunately, noted film expert Perez believes the supposed project is just a pipe dream.
“We have a feeling the odds of [Pretty Woman] getting a reboot AND Em landing the leading role are as slim as a Richard Gere wifing up a hooker!” screams the blogger.
And Gossip Cop has a feeling the odds of Perez getting a story right are just as slim.
In this case, our intuition is correct.
On Tuesday, Emma tweeted about the Pretty Woman reboot report, “Too bad that’s not true! Haha. Nobody could recreate that!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship