Emma Roberts: I Did NOT Try To Cut The Cronut Line! (VIDEO)
7:08 pm, August 9th, 2013VIDEO
Emma Roberts says she’s no cronut line cutter.
On Friday, a number of blogs reported that the We’re the Millers star was rejected when she allegedly tried to use her celebrity status to cut the long line at New York bakery Dominique Ansel.
But Roberts says that’s NOT how it went down.
The actress recounted her cronut misadventures on Thursday’s “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” telling the host, “Today I went to the bakery to get a cronut and I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s no line.’”
Roberts continued, “I walk in and they’re like, ‘Um, the line is actually down the block,’” adding, “So I walked out, went to the end of the line and waited and waited, and then they’re like, ‘Sorry, there’s no more cronuts.’”
Luckily, Fallon had heard about what happened and had a cronut specially delivered to the studio for the star.
Roberts later slammed the line cutting reports on Twitter, saying, “If you guys bother to report the truth watch me on @jimmyfallon #nocronutcut.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court