Emma Roberts: I Did NOT Try To Cut The Cronut Line! (VIDEO)
7:08 pm, August 9th, 2013VIDEO
Emma Roberts says she’s no cronut line cutter.
On Friday, a number of blogs reported that the We’re the Millers star was rejected when she allegedly tried to use her celebrity status to cut the long line at New York bakery Dominique Ansel.
But Roberts says that’s NOT how it went down.
The actress recounted her cronut misadventures on Thursday’s “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” telling the host, “Today I went to the bakery to get a cronut and I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s no line.’”
Roberts continued, “I walk in and they’re like, ‘Um, the line is actually down the block,’” adding, “So I walked out, went to the end of the line and waited and waited, and then they’re like, ‘Sorry, there’s no more cronuts.’”
Luckily, Fallon had heard about what happened and had a cronut specially delivered to the studio for the star.
Roberts later slammed the line cutting reports on Twitter, saying, “If you guys bother to report the truth watch me on @jimmyfallon #nocronutcut.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- Ashton Kutcher's Behavior Fuels Mila Kunis Pregnancy Rumors
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose