Eminem is Not Going for The Riddler Role in Next ‘Batman’
3:12 pm, September 3rd, 2010
Eminem owns the charts again, but does the 8 Mile star want to return to movie theaters… as a legendary villain?
According to the National Enquirer, the rapper has asked his team to get him a shot at The Riddler in the next Batman sequel.
“Producers are piqued at the prospect of a Rappin’ Riddler,” claims the tab, which mentions that actors like Joseph Gordon-Levitt are also in the running.
It’s “not true,” his rep tells Gossip Cop.
Looks like some more “shady” reporting from the Enquirer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides