Eminem Stars in Chrysler’s Super Bowl Ad “Imported From Detroit” – VIDEO
10:49 pm, February 6th, 2011VIDEO
Unexpectedly, the Super Bowl ad that is generating some of the biggest buzz tonight is Chrysler‘s epic “Imported From Detroit” ad featuring Eminem, a two-minute ode to the Motor City and the American car industry.
It isn’t funny or outrageous, but it seems to be striking a chord with many viewers.
What do you think?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?