Eminem First Artist Since The Beatles in 1964 With Four Top 20 Hits at Same Time
6:22 pm, November 6th, 2013
Eminem has become the first artist since The Beatles in 1964 to have four simultaneous songs in the Top 20 of the Billboard Hot 100.
“The Monster,” the rapper’s track with Rihanna, has debuted at #3 on the chart, where it joins “Berzerk” (#15), “Survival” (#16) and “Rap God” (#17).
Incredibly, no act has accomplished the feat since The Beatles had six songs in the Top 20 for two weeks in April 1964.
In recent years, artists including 50 Cent, Lil Wayne and Ludacris have been “featured” on that many Top 20 hits at once, but never as the lead performer on all of them.
His new album The Marshall Mathers LP 2 is expected to debut at #1 on next week’s Billboard 200.
Lorde occupies the Hot 100 top spot for a sixth consecutive week with “Royals.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own