Emily VanCamp on Paparazzi: It Should Be Illegal for People to Stalk You with Cameras
3:47 pm, August 24th, 2013
“It should be illegal for people to stalk you with cameras,” the “Revenge” star says in the magazine’s September cover story. “It’s really invasive. How do you enjoy a moment? I see how people spiral out of control.”
The actress is appreciative of the doors her hit drama has opened.
VanCamp says, They could’ve hired someone with a bigger name [for "Revenge"] and banked on that. They took a chance on me, and it’s brought on a whole new collection of opportunities.”
She tells NYLON she wants to be passionate about the projects she chooses.
“I felt like I was stuck in a rut playing the same thing,” explains VanCamp. “I promised myself after leaving ["Brothers & Sisters"] that I would only do something that made me happy, that excited me, that was different. I wasn’t going to compromise my creative integrity just for money, or to stay relevant.”
Check out more of what VanCamp has to say in the September NYLON.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted