Emily VanCamp on Paparazzi: It Should Be Illegal for People to Stalk You with Cameras
3:47 pm, August 24th, 2013
“It should be illegal for people to stalk you with cameras,” the “Revenge” star says in the magazine’s September cover story. “It’s really invasive. How do you enjoy a moment? I see how people spiral out of control.”
The actress is appreciative of the doors her hit drama has opened.
VanCamp says, They could’ve hired someone with a bigger name [for "Revenge"] and banked on that. They took a chance on me, and it’s brought on a whole new collection of opportunities.”
She tells NYLON she wants to be passionate about the projects she chooses.
“I felt like I was stuck in a rut playing the same thing,” explains VanCamp. “I promised myself after leaving ["Brothers & Sisters"] that I would only do something that made me happy, that excited me, that was different. I wasn’t going to compromise my creative integrity just for money, or to stay relevant.”
Check out more of what VanCamp has to say in the September NYLON.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?