WATCH: Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Talk Post-Bachelorette “Fantasy Suite” Sex
10:57 am, July 24th, 2012VIDEOS
The newly-engaged pair appeared on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” on Monday night, and talked about their secret weekend getaways, code names for each other, and “Fantasy Suite” sex.
Kimmel first brings up the fact that on the show, Holm passed up his chance at spending a night with Maynard in the Fantasy Suite, asking whether the duo “spent some time in the Fantasy Suite together” after the series wrapped.
Maynard responds, “Absolutely not, we are not married,” while Holm simply turns to the audience and winks.
Holm also opens up about his bromance with finalist Arie Luydendyk, and whether he’ll be invited to the couple’s wedding.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries