Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Travel To Africa to “Help Change People’s Lives”
4:51 pm, July 31st, 2012PHOTOS
The couple has gone to Africa for Holm’s company People Water, which supplies clean water to those in need.
The entrepreneur tweeted an airport photo (right) of himself, Maynard and two of his employees with the caption, “Emily Maynard & I are going to Africa to help change people’s lives.”
“I couldn’t love her more. She’s my best friend,” added Holm.
Holm and Maynard plan to visit nine different well projects in Ghana that have recently begun pumping water.
They’ll also do a bit of sightseeing along the way.
On Monday, Holm tweeted a photo (below) of Maynard at the Elmina Castle in Ghana.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank