Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Travel To Africa to “Help Change People’s Lives”
4:51 pm, July 31st, 2012PHOTOS
The couple has gone to Africa for Holm’s company People Water, which supplies clean water to those in need.
The entrepreneur tweeted an airport photo (right) of himself, Maynard and two of his employees with the caption, “Emily Maynard & I are going to Africa to help change people’s lives.”
“I couldn’t love her more. She’s my best friend,” added Holm.
Holm and Maynard plan to visit nine different well projects in Ghana that have recently begun pumping water.
They’ll also do a bit of sightseeing along the way.
On Monday, Holm tweeted a photo (below) of Maynard at the Elmina Castle in Ghana.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?