Emily Maynard: Why Brad and I Split [VIDEO]
11:00 am, July 12th, 2011VIDEO
In a special interview that aired last night during “The Bachelorette,” Maynard finally reveals what went wrong in the relationship.
The Season 15 winner says she was planning to move from North Carolina to Womack’s native Austin, but “little red flags” kept coming up, and she realized that her desire for it to work out “overshadowed the actual reality of the relationship.”
Maynard explains, “I didn’t doubt that we loved each other. I just doubted that he was still gonna want to be with me” down the road and, as a single mom, she needed that “reassurance.”
Video of Maynard’s emotional interview is below.
Are you disappointed that she and Womack didn’t work out?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?