Emily Maynard of The Bachelorette Gets Engaged for Fourth Time
9:03 pm, January 7th, 2014
Emily Maynard is engaged for the fourth time.
The former “Bachelorette” is set to wed management consultant Tyler Johnson.
Johnson proposed on Saturday with two diamond bands, giving one to Maynard and the other to her 8-year-old daughter Ricki.
The couple reportedly met before Maynard filmed “The Bachelorette,” but only began dating last year.
She tells Us Weekly that they plan to marry “sooner rather than later.”
Maynard was previously engaged to Brad Womack, who proposed on “The Bachelor” in 2010, but they split the following year.
As the “Bachelorette,” she accepted Jef Holm’s proposal in 2012, before breaking up a few months later.
Both those engagements came after the death of her fiancé, NASCAR driver Ricky Hendrick, who was in a fatal plane crash in 2004.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss