Emily Maynard of The Bachelorette Gets Engaged for Fourth Time
9:03 pm, January 7th, 2014
Emily Maynard is engaged for the fourth time.
The former “Bachelorette” is set to wed management consultant Tyler Johnson.
Johnson proposed on Saturday with two diamond bands, giving one to Maynard and the other to her 8-year-old daughter Ricki.
The couple reportedly met before Maynard filmed “The Bachelorette,” but only began dating last year.
She tells Us Weekly that they plan to marry “sooner rather than later.”
Maynard was previously engaged to Brad Womack, who proposed on “The Bachelor” in 2010, but they split the following year.
As the “Bachelorette,” she accepted Jef Holm’s proposal in 2012, before breaking up a few months later.
Both those engagements came after the death of her fiancé, NASCAR driver Ricky Hendrick, who was in a fatal plane crash in 2004.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids