Emily Maynard & Ex-Fiance Brad Womack to Have “Shocking Reunion” on TV?
10:05 am, July 1st, 2012
“Emily & Brad: Their Shocking Reunion,” screams an enticingly dishy headline from OK! about “Bachelorette” Emily Maynard and her former fiancé Brad Womack, who after their split callously said, “I dodged a bullet.”
Now the magazine reports that just when Maynard “thought she’d put Brad behind her, producers of the ABC show are secretly plotting a ‘reunion’ between the pair for the ‘After the Final Rose’ season wrap-up… a heart-to-heart in which Brad apologizes for his insensitivity.”
According to a source for the tab, Maynard has “no interest in seeing Brad. As far as she’s concerned, that relationship was over for a long time, and she just wants to move on to the next chapter of her life and focus on her relationship with her fiancé.”
OK! further notes that the current “Bachelorette” is “apprehensive” about how she might react to him on TV, but producers know that a “Emily-Brad face-off would turn into ratings gold,” and have “promised” Maynard that the show “won’t make her look bad, which is a big weight off her mind.”
What do you think about Womack and Maynard confronting each other?
It’s NOT happening.
A source involved with the show tells Gossip Cop the OK! story is “definitely not true.”
Side note: If OK! is going to manufacture a tale, at least the tab should remain logical — how can ABC producers be “secretly plotting a ‘reunion,’” and assuring Maynard throughout that she doesn’t need to worry about how she’ll come off in the televised face-to-face meeting?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs