Tab Won’t “Move” Away From Wrong Emily Maynard & Brad Womack Rumor
6:09 pm, April 13th, 2011
The latest report from In Touch alleges that Womack is “desperate for Emily to commit,” but that Maynard “isn’t on the same page,” and still can’t make up her mind about moving in with him in Austin, Texas.
Astute readers will recall that just last week, Maynard was criticized because she was going to move – but supposedly for the wrong reasons.
To recap: If she does move, it’s considered a bad sign. If she does not move, it’s considered… a bad sign.
In Touch insists that the couple broke up in late March, “only to reunite at the producer’s behest.”
Ah, so they secretly broke up, then secretly made up. That’s very convenient for the tab’s premise.
Meanwhile, an “insider” for In Touch insists Womack worries “deep down” that Maynard is “more motivated by fame than romance.”
Um, Womack and Maynard voluntarily met and dated for a national TV audience. There will always be an element of “fame” to their romance. But it’s the tabs that keep publishing non-story after non-story about the couple, speculating about their ups and downs, and making it more difficult for Womack and Maynard to live their lives.
As Gossip Cop has acknowledged before, “The Bachelor” has a track record of most couples not staying together for the long haul.
But In Touch is just guessing – and guessing wrong – when it claims this relationship is already over.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too