Emily Maynard In Talks To Be The Bachelorette Again?!
1:41 pm, October 19th, 2012
Is Emily Maynard getting a third chance at finding reality TV love?
According to RadarOnline, “‘Bachelorette’ producers want her to come back for another season!”
Maynard, who in the franchise’s history has split from two fiancés — Brad Womack and more recently from Jef Holm — is supposedly being considered again for “The Bachelorette” because she’s a “fan favorite.”
A so-called “show source” tells the blog, “Emily’s ratings were huge and the producers know that she is incredibly popular so they are talking with her about coming back for another try.”
The purported “insider” claims, “Even though she has been burned twice, they are hoping that she will be open to the idea because they know it will be ratings gold and they know that she really likes being on TV.”
ABC producers supposedly plan to “change things up” this time around, filming the series in Los Angeles rather than in Maynard’s native Charlotte, North Carolina, says RadarOnline.
So, when should we expect the official announcement?
Don’t hold your breath.
Gossip Cop thought the webloid’s report sounded just a tad dubious, so we checked in with a legitimate “Bachelorette” insider, who tells us “it’s absolutely not true” that ABC is currently planning to have Maynard star on the show again.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese