Emily Deschanel is Pregnant!
3:28 pm, March 31st, 2011
Emily Deschanel is going to be a mom!
The “Bones” star and her husband David Hornsby are expecting their first child later this year, Deschanel’s rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
The couple wed last September.
Hornsby writes for and executive produces “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia,” on which he appears as Rickety Cricket.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party