CLAIM: Matt Damon Tells Emily Blunt Not to Have Kids
2:47 pm, March 31st, 2011
Well, the tabloid claims Damon has “scared Emily off having kids,” despite Krasinski’s wishes.
“Matt adores his wife Luciana and their four daughters,” says a so-called “insider.”
“But he moaned and groaned to Emily about how he never gets any sleep and having kids can kill a couple’s sex life.”
Now Blunt is supposedly using Damon’s complaints to counter Krasinski’s reported desire to have kids.
“John was hoping to start a family this year,” explains the Enquirer source. “Her excuse is, ‘But Matt says it’s so difficult.’”
What’s “difficult” is believing a tabloid’s claim that Blunt’s co-star has more to do with family planning than her husband.
A rep for Blunt tells Gossip Cop the story is “completely ridiculous and unfounded.”
Check out the hottest PHOTOS of the week!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks