CLAIM: Matt Damon Tells Emily Blunt Not to Have Kids
2:47 pm, March 31st, 2011
Well, the tabloid claims Damon has “scared Emily off having kids,” despite Krasinski’s wishes.
“Matt adores his wife Luciana and their four daughters,” says a so-called “insider.”
“But he moaned and groaned to Emily about how he never gets any sleep and having kids can kill a couple’s sex life.”
Now Blunt is supposedly using Damon’s complaints to counter Krasinski’s reported desire to have kids.
“John was hoping to start a family this year,” explains the Enquirer source. “Her excuse is, ‘But Matt says it’s so difficult.’”
What’s “difficult” is believing a tabloid’s claim that Blunt’s co-star has more to do with family planning than her husband.
A rep for Blunt tells Gossip Cop the story is “completely ridiculous and unfounded.”
Check out the hottest PHOTOS of the week!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired