Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson Because of Emilie de Ravin?
12:54 pm, July 29th, 2012
“While everyone seems to be blaming Kristen Stewart for cheating on Robert Pattinson, Rob’s relationship with another woman may have drove her to act on her ‘momentary indiscretion,’” writes the blog, virtually excusing the actress for her betrayal.
According to webloid, “Kristen cheated because of Rob’s close friendship with actress Emilie de Ravin.”
HollywoodLife actually claims that Stewart’s supposed “jealousy over his friendship” with de Ravin caused her to cheat with Rupert Sanders because she couldn’t “cope with Rob being close friend with another woman.”
First off, Pattinson filmed Remember Me with de Ravin in 2009.
Does HollywoodLife really want us to believe that Stewart’s “jealousy” brewed for three years — over one of many of his co-stars since then — and that’s why she secretly hooked up with Sanders?
It makes NO sense.
If anything, until Stewart recently cheated, she and Pattinson had grown closer over the years — even moving in together.
What Stewart did was wrong — and was her fault.
It had nothing to do with Pattinson being friendly with de Ravin after filming a movie three years ago.
Once again, there’s nothing “real” to HollywoodLife’s reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage