Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson Because of Emilie de Ravin?
12:54 pm, July 29th, 2012
“While everyone seems to be blaming Kristen Stewart for cheating on Robert Pattinson, Rob’s relationship with another woman may have drove her to act on her ‘momentary indiscretion,’” writes the blog, virtually excusing the actress for her betrayal.
According to webloid, “Kristen cheated because of Rob’s close friendship with actress Emilie de Ravin.”
HollywoodLife actually claims that Stewart’s supposed “jealousy over his friendship” with de Ravin caused her to cheat with Rupert Sanders because she couldn’t “cope with Rob being close friend with another woman.”
First off, Pattinson filmed Remember Me with de Ravin in 2009.
Does HollywoodLife really want us to believe that Stewart’s “jealousy” brewed for three years — over one of many of his co-stars since then — and that’s why she secretly hooked up with Sanders?
It makes NO sense.
If anything, until Stewart recently cheated, she and Pattinson had grown closer over the years — even moving in together.
What Stewart did was wrong — and was her fault.
It had nothing to do with Pattinson being friendly with de Ravin after filming a movie three years ago.
Once again, there’s nothing “real” to HollywoodLife’s reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us