Emblem3 Has “The X Factor,” Deserves Record Deal, Declares L.A. Reid (VIDEO)
9:30 pm, November 28th, 2012VIDEO
“The X Factor” judge sang the group’s praises on Wednesday’s show, after their performance of “I’m A Believer.”
“If I were the chairman of a record label, which I am, and if you were a new band looking to break into the business, which you are, I would sign you,” Reid, the head of Epic Records, told them.
But when Britney Spears admitted she’s “a believer in you guys,” but “didn’t really like” the song choice, and Demi Lovato criticized the group for becoming “predictable,” mentor Simon Cowell stepped in to defend his act.
“I’ve sold over 300 million records, sweetheart,” he told Lovato, “And what I just witnessed there is what L.A. said.”
Cowell continued, “You guys have turned into real pop stars… This is one of my favorite performances.”
Check out the video below, and tell us who you agree with!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court