Emblem3 Has “The X Factor,” Deserves Record Deal, Declares L.A. Reid (VIDEO)
9:30 pm, November 28th, 2012VIDEO
“The X Factor” judge sang the group’s praises on Wednesday’s show, after their performance of “I’m A Believer.”
“If I were the chairman of a record label, which I am, and if you were a new band looking to break into the business, which you are, I would sign you,” Reid, the head of Epic Records, told them.
But when Britney Spears admitted she’s “a believer in you guys,” but “didn’t really like” the song choice, and Demi Lovato criticized the group for becoming “predictable,” mentor Simon Cowell stepped in to defend his act.
“I’ve sold over 300 million records, sweetheart,” he told Lovato, “And what I just witnessed there is what L.A. said.”
Cowell continued, “You guys have turned into real pop stars… This is one of my favorite performances.”
Check out the video below, and tell us who you agree with!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related