X Factor Reveals Shocking Top Three Finalists After MAJOR Upset!
8:56 pm, December 13th, 2012
“X Factor” revealed its Top 3 on Thursday, and along with it came the biggest upset of the season so far.
For the first time this season, the judges had no say in the results and, instead, the finalists who will compete in next week’s finale were chosen solely based on viewers’ votes.
So, which of the four remaining acts amazingly fell just short in their quest for music stardom?
Emblem3 (Simon Cowell’s team) was the act heartbreakingly — and shockingly — eliminated, despite one of the presumed frontrunners for most of the season.
That means Carly Rose Sonenclar, Tate Stevens and, most surprisingly, Fifth Harmony will face-off next week in hopes of scoring that $5 million prize.
Who are YOU rooting for?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court