X Factor Reveals Shocking Top Three Finalists After MAJOR Upset!
8:56 pm, December 13th, 2012
“X Factor” revealed its Top 3 on Thursday, and along with it came the biggest upset of the season so far.
For the first time this season, the judges had no say in the results and, instead, the finalists who will compete in next week’s finale were chosen solely based on viewers’ votes.
So, which of the four remaining acts amazingly fell just short in their quest for music stardom?
Emblem3 (Simon Cowell’s team) was the act heartbreakingly — and shockingly — eliminated, despite one of the presumed frontrunners for most of the season.
That means Carly Rose Sonenclar, Tate Stevens and, most surprisingly, Fifth Harmony will face-off next week in hopes of scoring that $5 million prize.
Who are YOU rooting for?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors