Elton John Gives Super Bowl Advice to Madonna: “Lip-Sync Good” (VIDEO)
11:10 am, January 30th, 2012VIDEO
In a new interview with ABC News on the subject of his upcoming Super Bowl ad with Melanie Amaro, John is asked whether he’d ever perform for the halftime show.
“I’ve never seen a decent one… never ever,” he replies.
But he does have advice for Madonna, who has halftime duties at this year’s big game.
“Make sure you lip-sync good,” says John.
What harm’s a little gentle prodding between pop superstars?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About Cancer Scare
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- James Franco Shirtless For Sexy Christmas Calendar