Elton John: My Feud With Madonna “Over And Done” (VIDEO)
1:17 pm, April 27th, 2013VIDEO
Last year, a feud between the two superstars was marked by John’s blistering diss of Madonna as a “nightmare” who “looks like a f**king fairground stripper” and whose career was “over.”
But in a new interview with “Extra,” John reveals that he and Madonna ran into each other in a restaurant in France, where he “apologized profusely” for his comments.
“She was very gracious, she accepted my apology… that’s over and done with,” said John.
Check out the video below to see what else John and his partner David Furnish had to say about the end of the feud!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids