Elton John: My Feud With Madonna “Over And Done” (VIDEO)
1:17 pm, April 27th, 2013VIDEO
Last year, a feud between the two superstars was marked by John’s blistering diss of Madonna as a “nightmare” who “looks like a f**king fairground stripper” and whose career was “over.”
But in a new interview with “Extra,” John reveals that he and Madonna ran into each other in a restaurant in France, where he “apologized profusely” for his comments.
“She was very gracious, she accepted my apology… that’s over and done with,” said John.
Check out the video below to see what else John and his partner David Furnish had to say about the end of the feud!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court