Elton John: My Feud With Madonna “Over And Done” (VIDEO)
1:17 pm, April 27th, 2013VIDEO
Last year, a feud between the two superstars was marked by John’s blistering diss of Madonna as a “nightmare” who “looks like a f**king fairground stripper” and whose career was “over.”
But in a new interview with “Extra,” John reveals that he and Madonna ran into each other in a restaurant in France, where he “apologized profusely” for his comments.
“She was very gracious, she accepted my apology… that’s over and done with,” said John.
Check out the video below to see what else John and his partner David Furnish had to say about the end of the feud!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed